Are you interested in undertaking an undergraduate, postgraduate or Higher Degree by Research course, or is an individual unit studied either as a full-fee or audit student is more to your liking? Did you know that there are postgraduate courses for postgraduate students without undergraduate studies in theology? Whether you’re a new student, existing student, or just wishing to change your enrolment details, you will find all the necessary information and forms, including sponsorship options, using the buttons below. Make sure you familiarise yourself with enrolment and due dates so you know when forms must be submitted. The timetable for classes held in the current and/or next semester is available through the timetable link. 
For details of all the awards offered by SAC, see here.
For a list of all units offered by SAC, see here.