Enrolment/Application Procedures for Higher Degrees by Research
- Prospective students apply directly to St Athanasius College for admission. Every applicant is considered on an individual basis.
- Contact the the Research Co-ordinator to arrange an appointment.
Step 1Â Â Arrange for an interview with the Research Co-ordinator.
Step 2Â Â Bring to the Interview
- Outline of your research topic.
- Proof of Citizenship (e.g. Birth Certificate or Passport).
- Academic/VCE transcripts.
- Evidence of any Change of NameÂ (if applicable).
- Tax File NumberÂ (if applying for Fee-Help only).
- IELTS resultsÂ (Overseas students only).
- Visa informationÂ (Overseas students only).
- Sponsor StatementÂ (if third party is paying your tuition fees).
Step 3Â Â Â Interview
- Discuss with the Research Co-ordinatorÂ Research proposal/options.
- Choose supervisors.
- Fill out theÂ Application for Admission form.
- Fill outÂ scholarship applicationÂ (if applicable).
- Have student photo taken.
Step 4Â Â Â Receive
- Confirmation letterÂ (by post).
- Enrolment summaryÂ (by email).
- Student cardÂ (either in person or by post when enrolment has been processed).
Step 5Â Â Attend Orientation Session