Enrolment/Application Procedures for Higher Degrees by Research
- Prospective students apply directly to St Athanasius College for admission. Every applicant is considered on an individual basis.
- Contact the the Research Co-ordinator to arrange an appointment.
Step 1 Arrange for an interview with the Research Co-ordinator.
Step 2 Bring to the Interview
- Outline of your research topic.
- Proof of Citizenship (e.g. Birth Certificate or Passport).
- Academic/VCE transcripts.
- Evidence of any Change of Name (if applicable).
- Tax File Number (if applying for Fee-Help only).
- IELTS results (Overseas students only).
- Visa information (Overseas students only).
- Sponsor Statement (if third party is paying your tuition fees).
Step 3 Interview
- Discuss with the Research Co-ordinator Research proposal/options.
- Choose supervisors.
- Fill out the Application for Admission form.
- Fill out scholarship application (if applicable).
- Have student photo taken.
Step 4 Receive
- Confirmation letter (by post).
- Enrolment summary (by email).
- Student card (either in person or by post when enrolment has been processed).
Step 5 Attend Orientation Session